SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICY
- For International Orders, we currently deliver to MALAYSIA, CHINA and THAILAND. For other countries, kindly contact us for shipment charges before making your payment. We will advise you accordingly before you proceed to check out.
- All purchases will only be delivered upon full payment and clearance either via credit card or manual transfer into our designated Malaysian Bank Account.
- Deliveries will be made within 2-3 working days from the time of successful order. In instances where there are special requests, delivery lead-time will be subject to availability but Mianguls International Sdn Bhd will keep customers well informed of their status of order.
- Returns of goods will not be entertained except in cases where goods were damaged during transit. In such cases, the damaged goods will have to be returned to Mianguls International Sdn Bhd and we will forward a replacement soonest possible subject to immediate availability.
- Product modification is subject to availability and is only changeable if the parcel has not been picked up for shipment. Difference in price will have to be topped up prior to confirmation and shipping. Parcels that have been shipped out can no longer be modified.
- Terms and Conditions can be changed by Mianguls International Sdn Bhd as deemed fit without prior notice.